The Elixir Trap


I had managed to resist the pull of the elixir for so long, but once I left for college that was it. I couldn’t resist the temptation to relive that wonderful night a few years back when I found a whole case of the stuff buried at the back of my older sister’s closet and awakened my wicked, slutty alter ego. 
Within a couple of weeks I was well and truly down the rabbit hole. I was addicted, every few days I would gulp down a vial of the sickly pink concoction and head out for another wild night of drinking, sex and partying. My alter ego revelled in seducing the weak willed boyfriends of my so called friends.
But then my stupid roommate Madison had to keep asking questions about where I was and what I was getting up to. It was getting harder and harder to keep my secret, I felt like I could hardly breathe. With her sticking her judgemental nose into everything, I hadn’t managed to let my other side out in months.
But now the trap was set, while I dosed up in the bathroom, my secret supply of elixir was left unguarded and on display. I knew that the nosy little bitch would see it and wonder what it was. I knew she would be enticed by the swirling pink mixture, just as I had been that very first time.
I could hear her moaning as the changes started. I took that as my cue to exit the bathroom and witness her descent into sultdom. I smiled as I walked in on her as she writhed in pleasure. It was going to be so much fun corrupting her, convincing her to cheat on her boyfriend and betray all of her friends. I knew I wouldn’t have to keep my secret much longer, I would have a slutty best friend to share with.

Comments

Popular Posts