Slipping Into The Role

I didn’t know what had come over me as I walked away licking my lips savoring the delicious taste in my mouth. I had never done anything like that before, but I knew in my heart that I would be doing it again very, very soon.  
Ever since I had pulled that card from the deck I had been dressing and even acting the part a little, but this was the finishing touch. I knew my fate was sealed and I couldn’t be happier.
My husband Mike and I had been trying to spice things up and we opted for this weird card game called “Role With It” that we found at a garage sale. It looked like a kinky little roleplay game and so it turned out to be.
We each drew cards and kept them from each other while we headed into other rooms to get changed. I went to my closet to pick up out outfit and I took a look at my card, “Slutty Secretary” it said. I can make this work I thought, I figured might have to make a couple of alterations but I could nail this.
“Honey, I need to pop out for a couple of things” Mike called from downstairs “Be ready for me when I’m home!”
“Can’t wait babe!”  I called out as I searched my collection of heels for just the right pair to make my legs pop. Realising that Mike's little trip out gave me an opportunity to shorten one of my old business skirts to a suitably daring mini.
I was finding myself suitably excited by the whole experience, with more dirty thoughts running through my head than I had had in years. Not just about the impending sex with Mike, but thoughts of wearing my outfit to work and spending the way slacking off and teasing all of the guys. Then getting away with it all by sucking off my boss, and wrapping him around my little finger.
By the time I was finished with my outfit I realised that my pussy was soaking wet, I stripped out of my clothes to start getting ready but I couldn’t sticking two fingers straight into my pussy, and letting out a moan.
Once I snapped myself out of my haze, I took a shower and started getting ready for my husband to return home to ravage me. Once I got out of the shower I looked at my phone to see that Mike text me to say he had a couple more jobs before he would get to my place. It seemed an odd thing to text me, but I wasn’t going to argue, I was too focused on getting made up and fixing my hair, I was sure it felt longer than normal, but as I brushed my long blonde locks I couldn’t think about having it any shorter.
I was almost ready when I heard the doorbell go. I didn’t know who the hell it would be and I was pretty embarrassed about answering the door in this getup. But it had to be done, so I headed downstairs with a little wiggle in my step, feeling a little excited of a stranger seeing me dressed like this. Fantasies about taking whoever it was and fucking them in the living room ran through my head, but that wasn’t unusual this afternoon so I just embraced them. I figured I would be a bit of a tease to indulge myself a little.
When I opened the door I found myself face to face with the cable guy. “Sorry it has taken so long ma’am, I got delayed at another job.” He said as he flashed me a wink. That was when I realised it was Mike, albeit looking more buff than I was used to seeing him. “If you show me where the access point is then I should be able to have you fixed up in about 5 minutes.” He said without a even looking like he was acting.
“Only 5 minutes? You leave little ole me waiting all day for you and then only give me 5 minutes?” I asked teasing him, I figured he was making me work for it as I caught him trying to avoid lusty glances at the valley of cleavage I was sporting.
Strangely he did actually get to work on fixing the cable, and was done fairly quickly as he had said he would be. “Alright, that is everything fixed up and ready to go again, so unless there is anything else I will be on my way.” He said in such a casual and relaxed way, that it made me angry, he was playing hard to get, if I wanted the fucking I had been desperate for I would have to work for it.
I walked up to him sexily, with a come hither look on my face. “Not before we have settled your tip…Stud” He looked surprised and a little flustered as I just let hang there as I ran my finger down his chest seductively, making sure to give his balls a squeeze when my hand reached them.
He tried to stutter out something but I knew I had him, I grabbed his shirt and lead him to the bedroom where we wasted no time in satisfying all of the naughty urges that had been building up all day. We must have gone four or five rounds before we both eventually tired, I felt like I had another couple in the tank, but I could tell he was drained and I was at least satisfied for the moment…
The next morning I woke, feeling the familiar emptiness and desire from the day before. I rolled over to see if my cable guy had remained with me through the night, alas he had left me alone so I had only my fingers to satisfy me. I dragged myself out of bed knowing that getting myself off in the shower was at least a step towards getting ready for work.
Once I had washed off the sweat from yesterday’s tumble with the cable guy, I got myself ready just as I had done the previous day, thinking nothing of it. Making sure my hair and makeup were just right. I actually laughed when I caught myself thinking I don’t wear makeup to work. As if I would ever go anywhere without my face on!
As I picked my outfit I realised how much of an upgrade my wardrobe needed, everything was professional but nowhere near as daring as I liked. I found myself confused as to how I owned so many frumpy clothes, but resolved to change that with a little shopping trip over lunch. Once I had finally nailed my outfit I grabbed my purse and trotted out the door to work.
I arrived to work about an hour late, but my boss didn’t say anything, he just seemed to spend his time staring at my tits as I gave my half hearted apology. I made sure to give him a good view, I knew it would help to have him enamoured with me if I happened to be late again. I smiled to myself at the idea of actually seducing him like I had fantasied about the day before, but quickly thought otherwise, I couldn’t … could I?

The thought stuck with me all morning until my impromptu shopping trip at lunch, I managed to get myself some gorgeous new outfits for work that I knew would have all of the male staff eating out of my hand along with some killer heels that I knew would help me turn heads. I even decided to treat myself to a manicure while I was out. I figured I could afford to be late back, I was worth waiting for after all.
When I got back it wasn’t long before I was called in to the bosses office for my tardiness. No surprise really considering I had taken 2 hours for my half hour lunch break and that was when I did it. I seduced him, I sucked him off right there in his office. Knowing that anyone could walk in at any moment, was a thrill in itself but the knowledge that I could now get away with pretty much anything at work was the real turn on. The control I had over my supposed superior was exhilarating.

And as I walked out of the room with a confident and sexy strut I knew I had sunk completely into the role I had been given. It felt so new and so fresh as if I had never done it before, but also so familiar and so right as if I had been doing it my whole life.



Comments

Popular Posts