Always Read The Small Print


“Look Sir I’m afraid I can’t offer you a refund, all of the selected packages are working exactly as they should do, and your 30 day cancellation period has expired.”
“I’m quite aware that she may have spent all of your money on clothes makeup and trips to the salon, but that is part of the vanity package that you selected. The effects are quite clearly stated here in the description, it is up to you to safeguard against that by removing her access to your money.”
“Did you not realize the practicalities of giving her a full physical overhaul? Of course she would need an entirely new wardrobe, you made sure that none of her old clothes would fit with your specifications.”
“Well Sir, I’m not quite sure what you expected when you selected the slut package. She is a slut now, of course she is going to sleep with other guys, I could point you to the description again, but I really feel I shouldn’t need to.”
“Not sleeping with you at all? That is strange, well we can take a look at that, though I have to say there is nothing in our programming that would really cause that. If you bring her in Thursday then we can give her a bit of a re-tune and that should make sure everything is as it should be. ”
“I’m sorry Sir but I’m afraid after a thorough inspection I can’t find any issues with any of our programming. Although you may want to check for pre-existing issues. Did you consider that maybe your wife wasn’t particularly happy with your marriage in the first place?”
“Are you sure? When she was fucking me earlier she did mention that you had never really satisfied her, she kept talking about a tiny cock or something. Would that make sense?”
“Well of course, that is part of the testing for the slut package, how else are we supposed to test how slutty a girl is? I’m starting to think you haven’t read any of the small print on your purchases. I have to say Sir that is quite irresponsible.”
“Of course we can change her back, although as stated in our standard terms and conditions, your wife will remember all of her actions under the influence of our personality matrices. We find that some customers do get a taste for actions made “under the influence” so to speak.”
“What I’m trying to say Sir is that I can stop your wife being a slut, and I can stop her being vain and self obsessed. But that doesn’t mean she will want to stoop cheating now that she has realized she can actually be satisfied. You may need to look at your self for that, rather than changing your wife to compensate for your inadequacies.”
“Yes Sir we do offer male enhancement packages. Follow me through to the consultation office, take a seat and browse the catalogue and I can get to work on booking an appointment for you.”
“Oh and Sir, try to bother reading the small print this time”

Comments

Popular Posts