Help!

This story was the combination of several ask's that I received on my old Tumblr page. It turned into a little story in the end, hopefully it still works in this format.



My wife and I were walking downtown the other day and there was a really kind of gaudy, gold chain on the sidewalk. I didn't think anything of it, but she put it on as a joke. Only she won't take it off, and it's been a couple days. What's going to happen to her?


I mean, I suppose it could be nothing, but it does seem weird to me. Have you noticed any changes other than not wanting to take the thing off?
If it is what I suspect, you should be noticing some changes over the next couple of days. Let me know what they are and I may be help you figure out what is happening. 
If you need a quicker answer try and persuade her to take it off to shower, if she gets aggressive, contact me immediately.

So we have two problems here. Firstly, I tried what you suggested and asked her to take it off to shower. She got very defensive, but suggested that we just shower together instead. Never heard her moan like THAT before. Secondly, I'm headed out of town for a business trip this morning and won't be back until late Sunday. When she dropped me off, she mentioned that she was thinking it was time for her to change her look, and was thinking of a salon and shopping. What will I come home to???
You had sex with her didn’t you? Fucking hell, men! Always thinking with your dicks!
I did some research for your stupid ass and it looks like your wife is wearing a piece of carnal jewellery. Usually harmless if you can get it off in time but if it is activated it can cause some pretty severe changes. Unfortunately your little shower escapade seems to have activated the damn thing!
I would offer you the good news or the bad news but there isn’t a great deal of good news anymore. From what I can tell, the changes are pretty easy to manipulate,as the necklace was created to loosen up women for their husbands and encourage sex, hence the carnal part. 
But that leads into the bad news, you activated the fucking thing and then left her alone for the weekend. So she is at the mercy of the things and people around her, who knows what could happen. 
Look, i’m going to level with you. You need to get home now, who cares about work. If you don’t get back in time you are going to lose her, fact. Think about it, she is wearing a necklace that is warping her being towards one thing, sex. And spending an afternoon in the company of young, shallow salon girls is the last thing she needs. All it takes is one or two loose words from them and the loving wife you knew is gone. 
Good luck, you are sure as hell going to need it! Let me know what you come home to!


So you may be on to something... But I'm not sure I want to stop it. She's been sending me texts all day, and they're getting increasingly raunchy. From my normally demure wife! Thankfully, I'm well-suited to the task of handling a woman's needs: I managed to get a flight home tomorrow afternoon, but her salon, "n other naughty appointments" are that morning. You think I'll catch her in time to shape her process? Can I stop it when I like? What should I expect when she picks me up? How extreme?
Stop thinking wit your dick! It may all seem like your greatest fantasy coming true, but it can turn in to your greatest nightmare in an instant. It isn’t a matter of “being able to handle her needs”
Look all I know is you have 48 hours from activation, or until she has sex again. Whichever comes first, that seals the changes and makes them permanent. You will know when it is over when the necklace changes its shape, to indicate that its power is depleted. 
You seem obsessed with knowing how your wife will turn out after all of this and I suppose I cant blame you really.  
Since you left she will have been shaped by her own fantasies for the most part. If she is anything like me she will have gained back some of her youth, and lost some weight in all of the right places. Longer hair, fuller lips, nothing extreme but just better in every way, making her the perfect version of her. All of this should will be driving her crazy, she will be getting turned on more than she ever has before. She will be masturbating furiously all evening, until she passes out, that is of course unless she has found someone to satisfy her lust. 
That is best case scenario though, if she has interacted with people then her fantasies will have been changed by the thoughts and words of others. That means she is more likely to become more like their fantasy than her own. That is why I am so worried about her salon appointment, I’m certain it will make her vain and materialistic, that is pretty much par for the course for salon girls. But all it would take is one of those girls to get off on cheating and she would be betraying you at every opportunity. Or if one of them was a bit of a gold digger, she would be off in search of a rich new husband before you were even home. Even if they are a little slutty that would have her fucking some other guy before you get back and sealing her fate.
Seriously, you don’t want this, trust me! Stop her going, don’t leave it to chance, please.

I didn't make it in time. My flight was delayed for two hours, the entire time she's sending me texts from the salon. I don't know who the hell was working, but she went in a natural redhead and came out with a vibrant shade of Crayola red and bangs that hide her eyes. I could swear her skin, already pale, lost all of its freckles, too. She didn't make the airport, and said I should call an Uber because she HAD to go shopping. The necklace hadn't changed yet; do I still have time to find her?
Sorry it took me a while to come back to you, we had this fantastic woman come into the salon wearing this chunky gold necklace and well, I got a little carried away. Sorry to disappoint, but your time was up the moment she walked into my salon.
Yes I know the necklace hadn’t changed yet, so it wasn’t technically permanent. But that made it so much more fun, letting you think you had a chance to save her.
I couldn’t believe it when you messaged me at first, someone actually had the dumb luck to ask me about my own magic necklace, it was too perfect. I even tried to offer good advice, knew you would never take it of course. It was too tempting a prospect because you were just too fucking horny to take any notice, too tempted by the prospect of regular sex to see the risk.
That just made it so much more fun to corrupt her, to turn her against you. She is a far cry from the pretty little ginger thing that she came in as, all shy and demure. I had the girls chat to her constantly about how much they love being slutty, cheating bitches. Telling her what a loser you are, that all you are good for is your money.
So when she returns to you she will be clearing out your bank account with her shopping sprees and cheating on you with your friends, neighbours and any well hung guy that she can get her hands on. But the prospect that the hot slut that I made might actually sleep with you is enough to keep you hooked.
So, as you were so eager to find out how she turned out here is a picture for you to jerk off to while you wait for her to come home.


Comments

Popular Posts