Role With It: Spoiled

As soon as she had pulled the card from the deck and read the words aloud my roommate Sarah had felt the need to act the part. “Spoiled Princess” she had read out, and before I had chance to take my turn she was off to her room to change. 
When she came out she was unrecognisable, her hair had grown out and was bright blonde, she was wearing a pink velour tracksuit which I was sure used to be grey ad sported tacky hello kitty jewellery.  
“Sorry to love and leave you girl, but I totally have to get down to the salon right away and get this mess fixed!” she said in a much more high pitched gesturing at her hair. 
She took some huge sunglasses from her leopard print bag which hadn’t even been there a minute ago and walked out the door with a definite wiggle in her step. As she left she turned hand blew a kiss with her gorgeously plump lips.
“Ciao, Biatch!” That was the last thing I heard her say as she left the apartment. She really had fallen into the role. 

Comments

Popular Posts