A Regretful Rejection



I tried to be nice. You know that right? All I wanted was a daughter, someone spend time with and pass on all my secrets to. We could have had such fun, teaching you how to twist all the boys round your finger, having them eating out of your hand. You could have been the height of popularity, everyone at college bending over backwards to be seen with you. Oh, I could have made you so beautiful, you had so much to work with. It’s a shame really that you rejected me, I was so disappointed by that, I really was. 
I knew it wasn’t going to happen, you wouldn’t forgive me for sweeping your father off his feet, you saw through me too easily on that one. I reached out to your best friend Sarah to see if I could do to change your mind. 
I had to try, the spell to give you all these things, it needed a willing volunteer you see. All I needed was for you to give me a half chance at being your mother and it would have worked, but you were too damn stubborn. So when Sarah told me it was pointless trying to change your mind, she saw the disappointment on my face as I pleaded for her help. She was so easy to manipulate, she felt sorry for me and she offered to take your place. Sarah willingly accepted the spell, excited at the prospect of being your step-sister. It remade her from the pathetic thing she was into my slutty spoiled daughter.

So say hello to Sara, your new step-sister, isn’t she just perfect? She is such a delightfully cruel bitch now and I made sure that she hates you with every fiber of her being. I’m looking forward to watching on as she makes your life a living hell by turning your friends against you and seducing your boyfriend. You’re going to regret ever rejecting me. 

Comments

Popular Posts