Join Us!

Just give up and drink it already! You can see what it has done for me and Jenna, you’re gonna love how it feels to become a hot slut like us.  
I know, I know you don’t want to end up cheating on your loser boyfriend because you’re like, in ‘Love’ or whatever. But let me tell you, it sure didn’t seem that way when he was fucking me this afternoon. He didn’t even take much seducing, one look at this fantastic cleavage and he was putty in my hands. Maybe if you had actually put out once in awhile, his blue balls wouldn’t have gotten the better of him.
Aww don’t start crying, it is so pathetic. So what if the elixir has made us into bitches? That’s the whole fucking point. It feels so good to take another girls man, wrap him round your little finger and make him betray her without a second thought.
Look it’s for the best really, you could do so much better if you would just drink the damn elixir. Think how good it would feel to steal your roommate Natalie’s boyfriend and flaunt it in front of her. For her to walk in on you, fucking the boy who was saving himself for her.
But I suppose if you don’t want it, we could always give Natalie the elixir…..
That’s it! Drink up! Embrace it! Become the slut you were meant to be!

Comments

Popular Posts