Testing

When I picked up Anna at the bar it was more of a test than anything else. She was by far the least attractive woman there, and that was just perfect for my needs. I had never picked up a girl just for sex before, and i didn’t like praying on her desperation but I needed to know, I needed to be sure that i wasn’t just imagining things. 
I suppose some back story would be helpful at this point. You see a few years ago  broke off my engagement with my fiance Jasmine, for my high school sweetheart, that I had accidentally kissed one drunken night. No sex, just a kiss. But I knew I was too infatuated with her to follow through with the engagement. Understandably Jasmine flipped out and that’s when it got weird. She did some strange chanting and claimed to have cursed my future relationships forever. Naturally I laughed it off as her being crazy and annoyed. But now I had become convinced that she had been telling the truth.
Fairly soon after that I got with my sweetheart Christine. We dated for several months and finally after a fair amount of trying on my part we slept together. After that Christine changed, she stopped being the kind caring girl that I had fallen for so many times in my life and became vain and spoiled. She spent hours in front of the mirror and hundreds of pounds of my money on designer clothes before leaving me because she was “out of my league”.
Heart broken as I was, I never even thought back to Jasmine’s curse. But five surprising similar break ups later, with the changes happening faster and faster each time, here I am to test my theory. Anna here seems sweet enough, but after I sleep with her I am convinced she will be a beautiful bitch that thinks she is above me. 
Well here goes!
“Oh darling, I’m not quite sure what happened but I  think it’s quite clear that I am way out of your league now!” Anna laughed haughtily “But I suppose I could throw you a bone, and be your girlfriend for a while, provided you buy me plenty of pretty things and let me fuck as many other guys as I want. That seems fair! Anyway I will let you think about it while I go get a proper fucking by those two well hung studs from my building. Ciao, Loser!”
5 minutes, 5 fucking minutes was all it had taken from sweet plain Anna to go to the bathroom to clean up, and her new bitchy alter ego to come back in her place. What astonished me more than anything was how much she had changed physically. Previously I had never really noticed, what with my girlfriends being already pretty attractive and everything. But this was something else!
Everything about Anna had changed! Her hair, body, face and voice were completely changed. Hell even her clothes had changed! I wasn’t sure what to do, I even considered taking her up on her offer, I figured it was the nearest to a relationship I would ever get now.
But then it struck me, ugly girls would pay a killing for a service like this. Maybe I wouldn’t have any real relationships, but I would get plenty of sex and be rich. I maybe able to live with that….

Comments

Popular Posts