Role With It: Cheapened


“Kaitlyn! I’ve been looking all over for you! Where the hell did you go last night? And what on earth are you wearing?” I shouted as I ran up and hugged her. I was so relieved to see my beautiful wife after she hadn’t come home the night before.
We had decided to play a game that she had found called “Role With It”, just a bit of role play was all I figured it would be, just having to guess the role that the other person had drawn from the pile. But when she drew her card she started acting strange, she made some excuse and told me she needed to head out and grab a few things for her role. But she never came back.
I had thought nothing of it really, I figured she would be back pretty quickly, but I was wrong. I woke up the next morning and there was still no sign of her, but i figured she had just headed out again, so it wasn’t till that evening that I got worried and headed out to look for her.
I was so relieved when I found her only a few blocks away, I hugged her tightly and breathed in her scent as I always had done, but it was different, it smelled harsher, cheaper somehow.
That was when she pushed me away. “I do not know dis…Kaitlyn…dat you talk of!” she said in a thick Russian accent.”But for Hundred Bucks I am whoever you want!” The voice was so different to Kaitlyn’s not just the accent also the husky quality that doesn’t just appear overnight, it must have been the result of a heavy smoking habit.
I didn’t know what to think but I was certainly taken aback, I was convinced that this was my wife when I had seen her, but now everything else told me different. I just stood there staring at her, until she spoke again jarring me from my thoughts.
“If you no want to pay to fuck me, Move along! I need customer!” She said as she looked towards a car that was pulling up.
I just kept standing there as she strutted up to the car and bent down to the window. All I could do was stare at her perfect ass as she spoke with the guy inside. I saw her take some cash from him and stick it in the top of her boots as she walked around the car and got in. 
Like that she was gone. Shaken I headed home, constantly trying to call my Kaitlyn, to no avail. I got In and just sat on the floor with my back to the door.
That was when I saw the card lying there on the floor, where she had dropped it when she had left. I turned it over to read it, “Cheap Russian Hooker” were the words that were written on it.
My mind raced as I realised I had just witnessed my wife completely blank me as she got into another mans car to have sex with him for money. She was gone, lost to me, she had become the role she was playing. But as I sat there in despair, staring at the card that had taken my wife from me, I felt a strange compulsion. I needed to go out.

Comments

  1. You need to make a sequel to this...or more Role With It stories. They are my favourite.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts