Snapped

“So what you are telling me is that I used to be your girlfriend until we used this camera to change me into the smoking hottie that I am now.But the settings got mixed up and it changed reality so that I have always been a wild uninhibited slut and I have no memory of the previous reality?” Alexa said as she contemplated what I had just told her.
“So you believe me? Will you let me try and change things back to how they were?” I asked tentatively. knowing this was potentially the last chance to get the camera back before my memories caught up with reality. 
“Oh, I believe you, I believed you ever since I looked at the settings. But I’m afraid we wont be changing things back at all.” she said as she let out a chuckle. “You see I love my life, I love being the hottest girl at the bar, I love never having to pay for drinks and having my pick of any guy in here to take home for a good fuck. Why would I ever give this up? Why would I ever want to be your loser girlfriend?” She asked, smiling as she watched my heart break.
“So no, I’m not going to let you change me back and I can see from that look in your eyes that you are going to try again but I cant have that, can I?” she said threateningly as she pointed the camera towards me “I need a new best friend after Chloe got pissed that I fucked her boyfriend again, maybe now I can have a best friend who is a little more like minded, someone who will actually be able to keep up with me”
The last thing I saw was the flash.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts