Hijacked (Original)

“Karen you look fine!” mark said begrudgingly
“Are you sure babe? I’m just not sure I have quite fixed this look yet. I mean these glasses don’t go with my new fake tits at all. And this hair isn’t like blonde enough, and its just so flat.”
“it suits you fine dear! And just happy to have those titties to play with since you had them done." 
Mark sighed, it had been like this since the procedure he had booked his wife Karen in for. He just wanted the bolt on tits and the blonde hair. With the sex drive turned up too of course. But it was starting to become a hassle, nothing she tried seemed to satisfy her need to look her best.
"Just one more trip to the salon babe! they will sort it out! I promise! I Will do anything!”
She had been desperate to go back, but he just couldn’t bring himself to spend that kind of money again, it had almost cleaned them out the first time. He had tried to send her anywhere else, but the other salons just didn’t satisfy her.
“Sorry babe, we just can’t afford it at the minute! Can’t you just go shopping and get some contacts it would be so much cheaper!” Mark tried hopefully
“Whatever!” She said as she picked up her purse and headed out.

“Karen! OH MY GOD! how did you manage this? you look fantastic!” Exclaimed mark as his stunning wife walked through the door in what appeared to be a new fur coat and very little else.
“Well, I went back to the salon! DUH!”
“What? I thought we agreed we didn’t have the money!”
“I know silly! Danny paid for me! He is totally rich and stuff!”
“Whaaaaaaat? Who is Danny? And why would he pay for all this? and why are you talking funny?” Mark was seriously confused by what was going on here!
“Well…. He like, found me crying after our stupid argument this afternoon and like, he totally asked why such a hottie  like me was so sad. And I told him my stupid husband wouldn’t let me go back to the salon to make myself like totally the hottest. And he just offered to take me and let me have the works!”
“Wow, I can see! Why would he do that for us?!?”
“Well I did Like, say I would do anything to go back! So he just asked me to be his dumb bimbo trophy wife! It was such an easy decision! And look I’m totally perfect now!” Karen said cheerily as she twirled around and showed off her new figure.
“But sweetie, you can’t be his wife….. You are my wife!”
“Not for much longer!” She said as she pulled a white envelope from her coat. “Danny sorted the divorce papers and everything! He is totally the bestest!”
Mark stood there in shock. He just didn’t know what to say.
Suddenly he heard a car horn
“OOOO, that is like totally Danny! I like have to go! Hopefully he will let me ride his cock in the limo on the way home! I soooo can’t wait!”
With that Mark watched his soon to be ex-wife skip out the door. He just stood there in shock.


Comments

Popular Posts