An Unexpected Change

The changes had come on so suddenly, I was just sat at home waiting for my husband to get home from work when it all started. It was the itching of my forearms that tipped me off, I looked down as I scratched and saw tattoos swirling around all over my forearms tracing intricate patterns all the way up my arms.
I started to freak out. What the hell was going on? What was I going to do about these tattoos? None of my conservative friends or family would approve of them, but there was no way of getting rid of them easily. As I stared at them, terrified and in complete disbelief, I noticed that they did look kinda good. Maybe all I needed to do was cover them up when people were around, no need for me to not enjoy them.
Suddenly I felt a tightness in my chest and I snapped back to reality. I thought it was just a panic attack but when I felt my bra start to dig into my breasts I realised what was happening. I frantically took my shirt off and tried desperately to unhook my bra but I was hindered by the fact that that my fingers now sported long, painted fake nails.
It was all so surreal, when I finally managed to free myself from my bra, I could literally see my breasts growing before my eyes. I grabbed at my new, obviously fake tits to check that this was really happening and felt pleasure course through my body. I lost myself for a good few minutes as I started playing with them, revelling in the pleasure that it gave me. Everything had me so worked up, I just couldn’t get enough of this feeling that now completely encompassed me.
When I finally managed to pull myself together, I walked over to the bathroom and checked myself out in the mirror. I was shocked at what I saw, I had been too caught up playing with myself that I hadn’t noticed what had happened. My hair had grown out of its short bob style and thick makeup coated my face. The year round holiday weight that I carried was gone, replaced by a toned stomach, a delightfully shaped ass and some killer tits. I looked like a slut, hell I felt like a slut and much to my surprise, I loved it.  I looked like a completely different woman.
“Shit! I look hot” I said aloud. Immediately I clasped my hands over my mouth. “What the hell? I never fucking swear!”  I couldn’t help myself, every sentence I uttered seemed to be peppered with swear words. “What the fuck is happening to me?” I asked as I raised my hand to the mirror to check that it was really me that I was looking at. I couldn’t get over how good I looked. 
I stood staring at myself in the mirror and images of this new me having hot, wild and passionate sex ran rampant through my head, but before I had a chance to start pleasuring myself again, I  heard the door open. My husband was home and I knew I had an opportunity to get just what I wanted.
I strutted into the living room and gave him my best bedroom eyes. He just stood there, mouth agape as I walked up to him. “Hey honey, how do ya like the new look” I whispered into his ear, my voice dripping with sex. He stood there, still speechless as I dropped to my knees. After unzipping his pants, I took out his average sized dick and started to get him warmed up.
He blew his load in my mouth within seconds, I hadn’t even chance to get started. I swallowed his cum eagerly, savouring the taste, but I found myself feeling nothing but contempt for the man in front of me. He might be my husband, but a slut like me deserved so much better than that shameful performance. I started to wonder why I had ever married that loser in the first place, I would much rather be getting fucked by his best friend, our young single neighbour or even my boss. I  couldn’t wait to start cheating on my pathetic husband. I wiped the cum from my lips and smiled as my mind raced as thousands of wicked ideas filled my slutty little mind.

Comments

Popular Posts