Sisters

Part 1

Hayley was staying with us for the next few days leading up to my wife’s birthday. She had bought my wife Francine a fancy overnight spa day the day before her birthday, so my wife had invited her to stay for a few days before hand. I was absolutely dreading it. My wife’s younger sister had been a negative voice in her ear ever since we had started dating. She was always telling Francine that she could do better than me, and just all round seemed to hate my guts.
When she arrived it was worse than I was expecting, she practically invaded our house with mountains of stuff. The spare room was full of her clothes and heels and our bathroom was practically overflowing with her makeup and hair products. I should probably mention that Hayley was very superficial and high maintenance. I never really figured out how she managed to the life of luxury but she always seemed to have plenty of money and who am I to question it.
It started out ok, it was only really the snide comments over dinner that I had a problem with. But after a few days it was getting unbearable, after being late for work several times (due to her spending forever in the bathroom in the mornings) I was given an official warning from my boss. I was at breaking point with her, I knew if she did anything else I would snap. Luckily I knew there was only one more day before she went away for the spa day and after that she would be out of my hair for a while.
Getting home from work I realised she had spent the afternoon drinking the special 100 dollar champagne I had bought for Francine’s birthday celebrations. When I confronted her she just blew it off saying “What? This cheap crap!”
After that I lost it with her, I called her every name under the sun and just let fly with all of the issues she had been causing that weekend and prior. She seemed to genuinely feel guilty, just seeming to take the torrent of abuse that I was throwing her way.  But then she did something I did not expect. She locked eyes with me and walked seductively up to me. Running her delicately manicured fingers down my chest towards my belt buckle she leaned in and let me experience the scent of her perfume. It was, intoxicating. I just stood there gobsmacked at what was happening in the middle of my front room, with my wife due home any time soon.
I had never really seen Hayley as being that hot, I knew objectively that she was probably the most attractive sister because Francine would go on and on about it. But I had never seen it; I think most of that was to do with her being somewhat of a bitch to me. But right there in that second I saw it all and I was helpless, powerless to do anything as she shrank down to her knees as she began to massage my cock. I didn’t think I would last long at this rate, her hands seemed to work wonders that I never thought possible. Within minutes I was about to cum when Hayley decided to pump my cum into her wine glass. And then immediately went to her handbag to put it in one of those specimen cups you get at the doctors. At the time it seemed the weirdest thing someone could do, but looking back on it that was the key moment in all of this. That was when she really knew she would get what she wanted. She picked up her bag and headed upstairs, not without winking and saying “Remember what I have on you now sucker, You had better be a hell of a lot sweeter to me now!”
When Hayley had left the room my mind immediately snapped to. Pulling up my pants and thinking to myself, about what had just happened. I realised, I was done for, genuinely done for. I didn’t know what Francine would say if she ever found out. Hell I wasn’t even sure I had technically cheated, but I knew I was in the wrong, I had let her sister give me a hand job in our living room with no protest whatsoever.
I got to work on dinner knowing that as soon as we had eaten Francine and Hayley were off to their spa day. When Francine got home we barely had time to speak before Hayley was around again. We managed to endure another awkward dinner, this time with me getting the occasional wink from Hayley to remind me that she was in control now. After that the girls just left and I was left alone to ponder my failings and let all the worst case scenario’s run through my head. Needless to say what actually happened was way beyond what I thought possible… 

Part 2

So I had invited Hayley to stay with us, in the run up to my birthday. She said she had some sort of special spa day planned the day before, so I figured a few days with us maybe a good way to get through to her about her lifestyle choices. She wasn’t really a bad person and she wasn’t really in trouble or anything, but for a few years now I had felt her way of living was a little excessive. Yes, she managed to pay for it, but that was mainly due to the fact that she managed to get one of her numerous boy toys to pay for everything.  The hope was that she would see what a happy successful marriage was like and hopefully change her ways.
It all started out well at first, we had a few good days, and aside from a few comments from her over dinner about Mark I figured things were going well. I knew the two of them didn’t really get on, but I always figured it was because they didn’t really know each other particularly well. Though as the week wore on, it seemed as if mark had started to dislike Hayley’s presence in the house. Of course he was too nice to actually say anything, but I could tell the amount of space she was taking up in the house was starting to irritate.
Friday rolled around and I was home a little early from work, I knew Mark was supposed to be making dinner for us before me and Hayley went to stay overnight at the spa. I knew that this evening was my best chance to try and talk to Hayley about the way she was living, so I sat out on the driveway for a few minutes trying to decide how to put my point across so that she would listen. She did have a habit of blowing life lessons off without a thought.  As I sat there I heard raised voices, I assumed it must have been coming from the neighbours place and thought no more of it. About half an hour later I went inside to smell dinner ready and waiting for me. While we sat down over dinner there was an uneasy tension between Mark and Hayley. I wondered for a second if the raised voices had been them, but shrugged it off thinking that Mark was too polite to act like that.
After dinner I packed my overnight bag for our stay, but Hayley came in and told me that the spa would be providing us with new clothes in the morning and everything we needed. I thought this strange at the time, what kind of place offers new clothes after your stay. I didn’t argue and we set off for the spa, which was across town. The place itself seemed very fancy, it was attached to a hotel which I had never heard much about. All I really knew is that it was mainly used as a retreat for very wealthy people. I had no idea how Hayley managed to afford this, but I was thankful.
As we walked up to the door Hayley turned to me and said with a wink “I hope you enjoy this sis, after you’ve sampled the life of luxury you won’t ever want to go back. I’ve been coming here for a few years now and since that very first time I have never looked back.”
I didn’t really know how to react, it seemed to me like she was trying to do the exact same thing I was. I wanted to show her how the life I was leading was so much better and here she was doing the same to me. I chuckled at the irony as we walked up to the front desk, where Hayley greeted the stunningly beautiful receptionist as if they were best friends. After they had stopped chatting, Hayley handed her 2 small boxes with our names on them, and the she hurried off. She returned pretty quickly with 2 fruit smoothies with our names written on them and we were told to head straight to our private room.
When we arrived at our room I was shocked at how fancy it was, I was expecting a pretty standard hotel room with fold out massage tables but this place seemed to have everything. It was like a whole spa and bedroom combined. There were massage tables, a mini salon area and even a hot tub. We were told to make ourselves at home while we waited for our “lifestyle guides” to arrive, whatever that meant. So we disrobed and got into the hot tub and finished off our smoothies. Mine tasted a little strange at first, but as I continued to drink it got better and better. It seemed to taste like a different fruit every time I took a sip. I told Hayley how much I loved it and she just smiled and told me not to worry and that I would be getting plenty more in the future.
We sat in the hot tub for a while and I tried to chat with her about her lifestyle choices but she seemed to deflect every time I brought it up. Mainly trying to switch the topic to how wonderful this place was. She wasn’t wrong of course, the place was amazing, but she just kept pointing out how good the finer things in life could be. After a short while our guides turned up and introduced themselves as Anya and Maxine. They instructed us to lie down on the massage tables as they would give us massages, and facials this evening.
Now I have only had one or two massages in my life before this, and needless to say they seemed awful compared to this. I felt like Anya was just taking away all my stress and making me feel nothing but pleasure. It felt like all my muscles were being moulded so gently and tenderly that they would be in perfect shape when it was done. If this was the life Hayley lived I could see why she seemed so attached to it, I really felt like I could get used to this. The massage was so relaxing and combined with the calming music that was coming through the speakers, I was worried it would send me to sleep, and in fact after we had turned over for our facials it did.

Part 3

I felt sorry for Francine, she had no idea what her life could be. Tied down and committed to that loser husband of hers. To be fair to her he made an ok amount for a living, but definitely not enough to live the good life. A few weeks ago me and my personal guide Maxine at the spa had been chatting while she did my hair. She asked why I was always alone for these appointments, didn’t I have any girlfriends to come along with and relax together.
It was a long story really, but since I tried this place out on a whim a couple of years ago I would have done the same. But when I saw what kind of life this place could help me get, who was I to ever say no. They told me in the introduction that they were trying a new experimental procedure aimed at potential trophy wives. The promises they made were nothing short of spectacular, they claimed that they could make me irresistible to any man for a short period of time with their special perfume, which sounded amazing. But the really amazing part was that with a sample of any man’s semen they could make them completely devoted to you for life. I figured there was no harm in trying the perfume for my date that evening. It had been so long since my last boyfriend, I could use a helping hand for the blind date I had been set up on.
When I had turned up for the date that evening Dave had been confident and almost disinterested, but after I came back from the ladies room wearing the perfume I realised the potential. He had almost instantly become focused on me like I was the most important person in the world. It was intoxicating to be on the end of this kind of attention. I just wanted more and more. So I bought the full package, after some drunken hand stuff in the cab I took a sample of his sperm into the spa and they performed the procedure, after that Dave was mine. I convinced him to start paying my bills and before long I didn’t need to work anymore.
It was addictive, I started buying more and more things because I knew money wasn’t an issue and when it was I just found another toy boy. From there things quickly spiralled out of control. Now I have 14 boys completely in my power, they just work to put money in my bank account, it is just about the only thing that gives them pleasure, except for actually getting to see me of course.
But Maxine really got me thinking, it would be nice to share this life with someone. To share the riches, the champagne, and discuss all the naughty things I get up to with my harem of toy boys. I told Maxine as much and she said she had the perfect solution for me, they had just tested a package for rich males that wanted submissive bimbo housewives. She proposed taking some of the techniques they used there and using them to give me the perfect partner in crime. I loved the idea!
I just needed a friend to try it out on. I settled on my sister for a few reasons but mainly it would stop the lectures, the disapproving of my lifestyle. It also would be nice to get one up on the normally controlling Mark, and put that loser in his place.
So I booked the trip for Francine’s birthday, I knew she would try something to “get through to me” but I didn’t care, she had nothing on what I had prepared for her. In reality the week I spent staying with them gave me the best opportunity I could have wished for. I managed to score a sample of Mark’s sperm for Francine. He would be devoted to her from the off, it was the perfect present.
I sipped my champagne and relaxed as Maxine got to work on my hair. I couldn’t wait for my new best friend to emerge and “Frankie” would be a spoiled bitch just like her sister.

Part 4

This really was the life; I woke up to breakfast in bed delivered to me by a delicious young man, who seemed to linger as though expecting something. I sat up in bed and waved him away. As I tucked into my breakfast, I couldn’t help but hear Hayley in the next room being really rather loud. She was clearly sampling the delights of the man who had delivered her breakfast. At that moment I realised why the young man had lingered to allow me the opportunity to invite him into my bed. I finished off my breakfast, regretting that I was too slow to realise the pleasurable wakeup call I had been offered.  A few minutes later I got up and put on the robe that had been provided for me. As I walked over to the door I saw Hayley emerge from her morning treat. She flashed me a naughty smile and asked “Did you not indulge big sis? The Boys here really know their way around a woman, much more than that husband of yours ever would.” From the noises she had been making and the smile on her face I knew she was probably right. “I may have to have myself a little taste before we leave” I said with a wink.
Looking back I realise that was something I never would have said before, but right there, right then, it just seemed normal.  The rest of the morning was exactly how you would expect a spa day to be. We sat around in the hot tub for a while sipping champagne with Anya and Maxine and after a couple more massages we got to the salon area. Anya told me they were sparing no expense with my new look. Strangely I wasn’t especially impressed by that, I knew they should, it was the least I deserved. I needed to look a million dollars for my birthday party tonight, nothing less would do.
Anya set to work on my hair as a team of four women came in to work on my mani-pedi. I had to admit this was good, to have 5 people working with a sole purpose of making me look beautiful was exhilarating. The way they would stop to fetch anything I required was a thrill every time. I was their focus, I was their priority, it felt really good, it felt right.
As I was taken to the dryer with my hair full of rollers, me and Hayley finally got to have a good chat. “How are you finding your stay Francine?” she asked with that naughty smile from before. “This place is simply heavenly, I don’t think I could go back to my real life after this” I half joked.  “You’re in luck sister, this life could be yours forever.” I leaned in carefully as she explained to me how I could bend the men around me into my docile puppets, ready and eager to please me.
As she explained about the perfume and the treatment that was specific to each man’s sperm I was enthralled. I had genuinely never believed it was possible, I thought she was joking around with me. It would clearly the be the best way to keep this lifestyle going, and I would love that. Hayley began to look worried as she continued on, she clearly was unsure if I would take to the idea. But as she told me she had already got me the treatment specific to mark, I was so excited. I knew that if it were true I would have no explaining to do when I decided to sample the delights of extra marital sex. I never even thought to ask how she got marks sperm.
As the Anya finished off my hair and we went to pick some new outfits my mind was racing. Thinking of all the men I could have in my service, completely devoted to me. I could have a selection of wealthy bankers paying for me to live the good life, while a handful of chiselled, well hung studs gave me the pleasure I deserved and waited on my every need. It was a delicious thought, I barely spared a thought for mark, whilst he made good money and was ok in bed, but I just knew I could do so much better.
Before we headed home we decided to display my new look to some of the lucky patrons of a nearby bar and grab some champagne to celebrate my new lifestyle. I also wanted to test the new perfume I had been given. I knew I had to be sure that it worked before I headed home. I went to order the champagne at the bar and strayed close enough to the gentleman next to me at the bar that he caught a whiff of the perfume and he offered to pay. Right there and then I knew I was all in on this new life. We sipped the champagne while chatting about her little harem, I still had the man from the bar in tow salivating over my every move. He was quite a tasty little dish I had to say, so I took him with us back to the surprise party that Hayley had told me about.
Life was good… 

Part 5

I had planned the party to perfection, just a group of our closest friends over for dinner and charades.  It was a shame that Hayley was going to be there but there was no way to avoid it. I knew it would be awkward, what with what had happened earlier this week. I had been worrying all day about the thought of Hayley telling Francine about my little indiscretion. I really don’t know what had come over me that afternoon, I was just under her control, it was weird.
We all waited patiently for the girls to get back from the spa but they were over an hour late. I was starting to worry when I heard the key in the door. I told everyone to be quiet while I went to greet my wife at the door. As I walked into the hall my jaw hit the floor. Francine looked stunning, I couldn’t tell what exactly it was that had changed. She just looked more refined, a more attractive version of herself.
Francine was followed in by a guy I had never met who seemed to be looking straight at her ass. The only thought that was going through my mind was that she knew, I went into full panic mode. Convincing myself to play it cool I just waited for her to speak.
“Darling, go fetch me a glass of wine while me and Darren here get acquainted. Oh and one for Hayley too, ” She said waving me away towards the kitchen. I raced off towards the kitchen as she laughed, and ran her hands across her companion’s chest. I got her the best wine I could and raced back to give it to her.  I waited until she broke her kiss.
I handed her the wine and said to my wife “Francine here is you’re wine, and all of our friends are in the next room for a surprise party” I don’t know why I felt the need to tell her, but I just felt an undeniable need to please her. She barely glanced at me as she replied “Thank you dear, I hope you got better champagne than that crap Hayley had the other day, I would have thought you would think me worth more than that.” I stood there in shock as she headed to the living room to meet with our friends. She turned to me as she was leaving and dismissively said “Oh, and its Frankie now dear.”
And with that I was off to the store to get the most expensive champagne I could find. All I could think about on the way there was Francine, not my Francine, the one I married but the new one that had come home, “Frankie” as she had called herself. The way her hair was curled, the way she carried herself like she was the most important woman in the room and that perfume. Oh that perfume it was somewhat like what Hayley was wearing earlier, but different somehow, stronger and more potent. Even knowing that it was somehow affecting me didn’t change my mind about anything. All I wanted to do was please her, I just admired everything she did.
I arrived home to find all the women had left, their respective men were all still around fawning over Frankie and Hayley waiting on their every need. I knew this was my time to shine, I had the expensive champagne and I could rise above the pack and manage to get that beautiful woman for myself for just a fleeting moment. I brought her the champagne and sat it down on the table next to her.  Waiting for the thank you all I got was a derisory “is that the best you could do? I suppose it will do, but you are going to have to do better next time. Now do me a favour dear and head down to the bank and put all our savings in my name.”  
Frankie shooed me away as she went back to touching up her immaculate makeup. I headed to the bank, glad that Frankie had given me something for me to do to make her happy. And I knew after that I would get to spend some time with her. I would do anything for a second with her. She was my everything.

Comments

Popular Posts