A question for you all…

So I have spent some time over the past few days manually moving some of my stories over here to blogger as it doesn’t seem to have an import feature and I hate having an empty blog.
As I was going through I got thinking about how I would write things differently if I was writing the story again now. My and preferences have changed quite a bit since I originally wrote them so the outcomes might be quite different were I to revisit them.
But that did make me think, would people want to see some of my older works re-imagined with a style more in keeping with my more recent stories?
The main idea is maybe to add a bit more description ad to add a darker theme rather that the more light hearted bimbo themes that my older stories used to have.
Let me know what you all think and maybe I will give it a go!

Comments

  1. i would love to see how your stories come out if you revisit them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see you write more, even if it isn't like your old style! Love reading new works.

    Though if you make a sequel, please make Called Girl into a series!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts