Marriage Counselling

I wish I could tell you why I got started with this business. Changing people against their will, making them become someone new, someone different. I had a gift that could be used to change people’s minds
I swear I started out with good intentions, I can’t remember my first change but I know it was a small one. Maybe a little more libido for a frigid wife, a little more ambition for an underachieving husband, something like that anyway. I did a lot of jobs like that, I saved countless marriages. I even made a business of it, packaged it as a marriage counseling service.
It really took off and I swear I tried to make it ethical. I wanted to make it so that I only gave the couples what they needed. Not just what they wanted, but the problem was how much the business took off. I was too busy; it just became too easy to give them what they wanted. But that made things get murky, it was just the little things but without one partner knowing at first, but the lists of changes became longer and longer and before long I was completely remaking people. They were walking into my office as someone, and walking out someone else.
Of course the men were the worst, they wanted their strong independent wives and girlfriends to becoming docile trophy wives. It disgusted me what I was doing, it really did. But I kept on doing it, the money was too good and I was just too lazy to say no.
Throughout it all I convinced myself that I wasn’t a bad person, I was just a guy trying to make a few bucks. The requests were getting worse and worse always the men wanting to give their other halves a near lobotomy, and I just hit a breaking point.
There was something off about Andrew when he came to see me. He just felt shifty and as if he was hiding something. He came to me with a pretty standard request; he was after a new mindset for his girlfriend. The classic sexed up, devoted, trophy wife package. He was asking for me to do it without her knowledge as many of my clients did these days. He was offering double my usual price, so he wasn’t short of cash, it was a tempting offer. I did my usual credit checks and it all checked out, and boy did they, the guy was the wealthiest client I had ever worked with.  I pretty much had to agree when I saw the numbers, I shook his hand and asked him when they could both come in for a session.
That was when it was blindingly obvious what he was doing, he made some flimsy excuses as to why they couldn’t make it at the same time. He instead gave me the address of the coffee shop where she worked and told me to give her a visit while she was on shift. I always insisted that my clients pay up front but this was an occasion when I regretted my rules; I wanted to do some more investigation find out what he was hiding.

I wasn’t wrong in the slightest, I walked into the shop and met the girl while she was working. Her name tag read Sophie and she was fresh faced and had this innocent energy about her. I could see why he liked her and I could see what he wanted from me. With a bit of work she really would have been an absolute knockout.
I wanted to confirm my suspicions before I acted on them so I placed a thought in her head. I made her decide to join me for a coffee once her shift was over. When she walked over I added a compulsion to always tell me the truth and erased all her questions and suspicions of me.
I asked her about herself and her life with Andrew, like I used to in the couples sessions I used to bother with. But as I suspected she wasn’t even dating Andrew, so I asked what she actually knew about him. It turns out that they had been on a date a couple of years ago, but it hadn’t really worked out. She didn’t like the way he kept trying to flash his cash to impress her, she just found it a bit pathetic that he was covering over his shortcomings with cash. To be fair I was inclined to agree, it just stank of desperation. Apparently afterwards Andrew hadn’t taken it well, he had kept his distance but become a bit of a stalker. I explained to Sophie who I was and what I had been hired to do
The fact that Andrew’s payment had cleared made my mind up. I pushed the thought to follow me back to my office. Not before I encouraged her to quit her job, she certainly wouldn’t be needing the money any more. Sophie was going to have to come with me, Andrew had paid for that. But he wouldn’t be getting exactly what he paid for, but he would be getting exactly what he deserved.
We got back to my office and I made a start on the process, I sent Andrew his confirmation email telling him that Sophie would be ready in just over a month. He had requested several physical changes and unfortunately my talents don’t stretch that far, I have to outsource that part.  
I had Sophie lie down on the couch and relax, I know it seems a bit cliché but having her relaxed makes my job so much easier. I started to work on her self image, changing her ideals to fit the ordered specifications. She now would do anything to reach those ideals and stay that way, she both wanted and needed to look like the perfect trophy wife, big tits, tight dresses, high heels, perfect makeup, the works.  I spoke to my contact over at the body shop to arrange an appointment but I made sure that she dictated the changes, it always made people accept the changes more easily if they ordered the physical stuff.
She came back to me 2 weeks later a changed woman, she still acted with the same cute nervousness that she had shown that day at the coffee shop, but she was dressed to the nines like any proper trophy wife should. Of course there were so many things that were off about her though, she didn’t fit the part at all, but this was the part where we changed that. I took her hand and lead her over to the reclining chair that I use for deeper programming. I handed her a mimosa, drugged of course, It served to give her a taste of her new life. She looked at it with disgust, which quickly turned to delight as I pushed the thought. She was very quickly becoming drowsy and malleable, it was the best way to implant deeper suggestions. If she was completely out I wouldn’t be able to implant the more subtle personality traits and deeper memories.  
It took a week or so of sessions for reinforcement before she began to really fill the role she was to be filling. She was no longer nervously tiptoeing in her designer heels, now she strutted in full of confidence with a defined wiggle in her step.  Were I not somewhat desensitised to this kind of thing I would have taken more than a second glance. I no longer had to offer the mimosa at the start of our session, it would be the first thing she asked for. She was now exactly what Andrew had ordered, so the final session was to put the twist on things.

Sophie knew that she was to be Andrew’s wife, but I had yet to give her any distinct feelings about it at the moment, she just sort of knew it was true. I had done a good job of making her love and need a life of luxury and so when I had introduced the idea of marrying Andrew, her brain had filled in a lot of the gaps, she realised that this was the perfect way to finance that life and she just went with it. This was really helpful as I shaped her opinion of him, as I started to add a love of all the things he bought for her, I added a distaste for his looks and an irritation with his personality. I kept pushing a love for the benefits of staying with him, but made sure she felt unfulfilled by him. She would never leave him because of the life that his riches gave her, but at the same time she would never love him because of how much she looked down on him. By the time I was done Sophie knew she wasn’t with him for love but for money, I had added memories to fit the feelings. She remembered sounding him out at an upper class country club when she saw him splashing the cash. She remembered seducing him with relative ease and wrapping him round her finger within weeks. It saddened me a little that the sweet innocent girl that Sophie had been was gone, only a heartless gold digger was left and she had Andrew right where she wanted him. She was just about ready, there was just the final matter of Andrew and he was due to pick her up that afternoon when she was back from her final Salon appointment.
When he arrived I sensed nervousness about him, only natural as he believed he was getting his perfect wife presented to him. I led him through to my office and offered him a seat as I poured us both a glass of scotch. As he took the glass I gave him a deep love for Sophie, It wasn’t hard at this point as the base was already there, all I needed to do was reinforce it. As I did this I explained that I would bring in Sophie and give her the memory of a standard couples counselling session so they would leave with her being none the wiser. Of course I didn’t mention that he would be getting the same treatment.
I buzzed Sophie in and she strutted in just as I had expected, as she strode in I could see as Andrew’s heart skipped a beat. I quickly pushed his submissiveness, hard but precise. He would be totally submissive to Sophie, he would happily comply with her every whim, and forgive her every indiscretion. After that I put them both out and implanted the memories of our session.
When I woke them they got up to leave, Andrew went to thank me and shook my hand as Sophie fixed her hair and touched up her makeup. As Andrew was settling the payment she mentioned something about buying herself some new shoes, he turned with a smile and told her of course dear. It was at that point that I added another layer of to Sophie, I spiked her libido and removed any hesitations she had about cheating. As I bid them both farewell, I took a read of Sophie’s thoughts. She was already thinking about going clubbing and finding herself a naughty bit on the side. She bit her lip and smiled as she left my office, I knew I had created a monster. But then again, that was the intention.

Comments

Popular Posts