Addictive

 

Why don't I let you in on a secret? Being around me is kinda... Addictive... After a while people will do anything to spend more time around me. They will do whatever I say, think whatever I tell them to think. Anything to please me. 

It doesn't take long for the effect to kick in, just a few minutes and people will bend over backwards to please me. After a while they don't even have to be around me for the effect to work.

Your girlfriend is well and truly hooked since she got assigned as my lab partner. Have you noticed how excited she is for her science classes recently? The glint in her eye when she rushes off to science class. The extra makeup she's been wearing, styling her hair differently. That's all to me, she's completely addicted.

I had no interest in her at first, I was just going to mess with her and make her do some really embarrassing shit. But I found out her Dad is super rich, so I've decided she is going to become my new bestie, just like me in every single way.

I've got a lot of work to do before she is even ready to join my clique, So needless to say she's going to be going through a few rather big changes... and the last thing I need is some loser boyfriend getting in the way. 

So I had a favour to ask... You wouldn't mind doing me this little favour... would you?

Good Boy.

What would make me really happy is for you to get excited about who she is going to become. You're going to get obsessed with the thought of her becoming a spoiled, high maintenance, completely superficial brat.

I want you to encourage her, spoil her, pay for anything she asks for  nails, hair, tanning, make-up, outfits, everything. You'll pay for anything she asks for until you're broke.

I want you to get so excited by her new personality that you're not going to be able to look at her without getting a hard on, if you so much as touch her, you're going to cum instantly. She'll get bored of you so quickly,  just another useless simp, completely unable to satisfy her.

She won't just get bored, she'll come to hate you. The mere mention of your name will make her curl her lip in disgust.  But here's the thing... that will only make you more excited! You will take so much pleasure in her constant insults as she belittles and demeans you at every opportunity.

I want you to act completely oblivious as she starts to lust after other guys... bigger guys... stronger guys... guys more worthy of the girl she's becoming.

When your friends start to tell you they have seen her out on dates, kissing other guys, even fucking other guys, you won't believe them. Even if they show you proof, you won't believe it for a second. 

But you'll fantasise about it constantly, you'll get hard just thinking about her running her hands across the perfectly sculpted abs of the star quarterback, it'll push you over the edge just imagining her sinking to her knees and taking him in her mouth.

But you won't believe it's real, She will flirt as brazenly as she likes. Hell, if you ever walk in on her with another guy you'll believe it's just a super sexy dream. 

Not until she tells you herself will you believe she's capable of betraying you like that. That's the moment you'll remember this conversation, you'll realise what I've done to her. You'll see clearly who she was and who she's become. 

But by the time it happens she'll be too far gone, she'll have no feelings left for you at all and there will be no chance of her changing back.

Will you do all of that for me? It would make me soooo happy? 

Good boy.


Six months later...


Urgh, I can't believe its possible for you to be so fucking dumb! 

This fancy hotel room you paid for isn't for you dipshit! That's why I had you put it in MY name! 

I'm meeting Derek here! He's the guy I've been fucking for the last few weeks. There's no way you don't realise that! He literally picked me up for a date, last week... while you were there! Tara even set us up while you were in the room! 

Anyway cucky boy, its been fun cheating on you and all but we're through. I want to have a boyfriend isn't so pathetic and that I can actually be proud of. Lets face it that's never going to be you with your tiny dick and overexcitement issues!

So I think it's time you fucked off. Don't just stand there crying, get lost! Or I'll have hotel security get rid of you, this is a classy place! Also, if you bother me again I will have Derek beat the shit out of you, so don't even think about coming near me again. I don't think I can stand another moment in your presence.

Eurgh, you're pathetic! 

SECURITY!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts