An introduction


Hi Everyone!

So having moved from tumblr after the whole adult content fiasco, I have started a couple of new blogs in an attempt to find a new permanent home.

So we have:

Twitter: twitter.com/amieebee1 
Wordpress: amieebeestories.wordpress.com 
Blogger: amieebeestories.blogspot.com

I am hoping that I can get all my pages posting the same stuff, so wherever you are you should be able to view my stories.

My wordpress site contains my whole archive of stories, ranging all the way back to when I started writing bimbo stories, which seems a long time ago now!

On Blogger I will try and stay active for a bit by posting just some of my favourite stories that I have written just to save this page being a blank wasteland until I get something written.

Feel free to contact me through whatever platform you use and let me know what you think of my work, along with any suggestions on what you would like to see moving forwards and any naughty ideas you may have that will get me going.

Whoever and whereever you are I am really grateful if you have followed me or kept up with me.

Amiee xxxxxx







amieebeestories.wordpress.com
amieebeestories.wordpress.com

Comments

Popular Posts