It didn't work?

 

"Leave us alone Amber, your Dad's stupid 'brainwashing' machine didn't work, Maddie may look like one of your cronies now but she still remembers who she is." Shouted Hannah triumphantly at her bully.

"Yeah, you may have changed my hair, makeup and dressed me up in these clothes but I still remember everything, so you lose!" Maddie chimed in, shifting her balance uncomfortably in the high heels that Amber had dressed her in.

"Oh it failed did it? I'm not so sure about that! Madison, tell me what do you think about Hannah Daniels?" Amber asked with a knowing smirk.


"Urgh, she is such a fucking loser" Maddie replied with a palpable disgust in her voice. As soon as the words had left her mouth, she gasped and covered her mouth. "I'm sooo sorry Hannah, I don't know what happened there"

Maddie wasn't sure what was more shocking, the horrible words she had just said about her best friend or the bitchy valley girl tone that she had delivered them in.

"Hmmm, maybe some of it did take" Amber feigned. "So... Madison... Why do you hate Hannah so much?"

"What, aside from her ugly face, flat chest and total lack of style? Like... I mean, where do I even start? For starters she's she goes on and on about how she fancies Aaron Baker..." She turned towards Amber " I know... As if he would even look at a tomboy like her!"

Amber couldn't help herself from laughing as Hannah began to sob "Oh! This is too perfect! Dweeby Hannah has a crush on the captain of the football team! You're even more of a loser than I thought. I wonder what other secrets my future bestie has burried in that brain of hers?"

"....but anyway" Maddie continued "She never does anything about it, everyone knows Aaron likes girly popular girls, but she just whinges on and on, while she chooses to remain a loser. It's....like....soooo pathetic. Like seriously maybe bother to put on some make-up and maybe guys will actually look at you!" Her hands once again clapped over her mouth as soon as she had finished her bitchy tirade. Completely in shock about what she had just said.

"You see, the device worked exactly as I planned. It gave Maddie a whole new personality..." Amber gloated. "But I made sure she is all tucked away, waiting for my special command to tell her to come out. I wanted to see the hope fade from your eyes as your best and only friend turns on you and embraces her place as my loyal number two"

"You're lying! You have to be! I'll never turn on her, Hannah's my best friend and she always will be." Maddie cried with desperation.

"I'm being perfectly honest I'm afraid. So how about we get it over with..."

With that Amber uttered the command phrase.

"Madison, you're in charge now." 

Maddie's whole posture changed in an instant, just like it had before. Her back straightened and her chest pushed out. Where before she gave off a nervous energy, now she oozed confidence and superiority. Her mouth curled at the side in a cruel smirk as she gave Amber a knowing look as she strutted over to join her new bestie, walking in her heels with perfect poise.

"Maddie, fight it! She's brainwashed you! This isn't you, you have to fight whatever she's done to you!" Hannah pleaded.

"I know she's brainwashed me, it's what we've been talking about for 20 fucking minutes you moron. But guess what bitch? I don't care! This is me now! I'm gorgeous, popular and I wouldn't have it any other way. It makes me sick to think I was ever a loser like you!" Maddison fired back with venom.

"No! You have to be in there somewhere! Please fight it!" Desperation creeping into her voice.

"Hmmm, what do I have to do to convince you? Hmmm, why don't I hook up with your little crush Aaron Baker? Mmmm, that sounds like fun to me! Though I've gotta say, he's a bit too nice for me, but I'm sure once I get my claws into him I could mould him into the kind of guy I like... a real dominant Alpha."

"You...you...wouldn't..." whimpered Hannah, knowing full well that her protests were falling on deaf ears. 

"I could even use Amber's Dad's machine if I wanted... Wouldn't it be funny if we made him hate your guts... Though...actually... that might be an improvement for you, at least he would actually know who you are!"  Both Maddison and Amber burst into laughter as Hannah broke down in tears at the last savage put down. 

"C'mon Maddison lets get outta here, If I spend any more time around this dweeb I'm gonna catch something!" Amber said as they began walking away, laughing at Hannah's expense.






Comments

Popular Posts