Initial Attraction

Our marriage had hit the rocks, I had gotten a little overweight and my husband Jack would no longer look at me in a sexual way. We were arguing more, I seemed to be spending my time eating to take the pain away, and he seemed to be drinking. We needed to do something about it, I figured it wouldn’t be long before Jack started cheating. I really had ballooned and even I wouldn’t look at myself, let alone in any sexual way. So I understood, I really did. But honestly what can you do in that situation, its just a matter of hard work and perseverance. I needed to get back in shape and he needed to kick his drinking habit. But honestly I couldn’t be bothered with that, I wanted a quick fix. I wanted a solution now.
So when the opportunity arose and I found the magic wishing coin, I was more than eager to wish up a solution. Thinking back to the fact that Jack had been completely enamoured by me when we first met. I clutched the coin tightly and spoke out loud, “I wish Jack would always lust after me like the day we first met.”
The coin burned red hot in my hand and I felt it disappear from my grasp. I knew the wish had worked but I didn’t know how. It was then that everything flashed white and changed.
When the world came back into view I didn’t realise the many, many flaws with my wish. I didn’t even remember that I had made one. I was just at ease in what was my new life, not that I knew that of course. It was all I remembered, life as a hot little piece of ass. My body all tight and sexy, any mans walking wet dream. I loved it.
What I had forgotten though when making my wish is that when we first met I wasn’t with Jack, I was with someone else. It had never occurred to me that part of Jack’s initial attraction was wanting what he couldn’t have. Now that was always going to be true, I was his rich neighbours trophy wife. He well and truly couldn’t have me, I was in love with my new husband. Obviously that didn’t mean I wouldn’t parade around in my new leopard print bikini killer heels. I was a naughty little tease, and I loved it. Fortunately my new husband satisfied me with his fat wallet and his giant cock.
The coin had granted my wish to the letter, Jack would always lust after me, and just like the day we first met. I wouldn’t give him a second glance. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts