A Night In Her Shoes




I had been in my sister’s body for less than a day and I was already too far gone. She had been pissed at me after I called her a slut for the way she was dressed. So she muttered some strange words under her breath and then I was staring at myself. 
She told me that I was to go out like she had planned to and stop being such a bitch to her. 
I had resolved to show her that she didn’t have to be the slut that I had called her on so many occasions. But this body… it just had  a mind of its own, I would be doing things that were out of character for me without even realizing because it was just a reflex for Kayla’s body. 
As soon as I had left the house I went to light up a cigarette like I had been doing it for years.  Having never smoked in my life I was shocked when it had just been a reflex to relieve stress. I went to put it away but then I felt my body craving the release and I gave in. “Fuck, that’s good” I sighed as I exhaled my first drag. My hand shot over my mouth as my brain caught up, I never swore but it seemed like it was this bodies default setting. “Shit” I muttered before taking another long deep drag.
I don’t know If it was the cab ride or the cigarette that did it but by the time I arrived at the bar where somehow I knew I had to meet Kayla’s friends I felt much more relaxed about everything. I needed to be alert and on guard to what this body was doing to me, but instead I was just going with it. 
Her friends only made it worse, they were already drinking when I arrived and seemed to be shoving drinks my way at every opportunity. Having never really had alcohol before I didn’t know how to handle it and before long my inhibitions were gone. I was checking out every guy in the bar, noticing how my nipples hardened when I saw something I liked.
As we left the bar and got into the cab to the club I noticed the effect that the alcohol was having on my balance, that and the fucking heels that my sister insisted on wearing had me tottering all over the place. Luckily there was a well built bouncer to conveniently fall into. 
As he guided me to the cab I felt him take handful of my butt in his firm hand. I moaned as he squeezed, enjoying every second as I felt a moistness between my legs that was unfamiliar but felt so natural. 
The girls pulled me away and into the cab before I could enjoy it any more and we headed to the club, all the way chatting about what kind of guys we were looking to hook up with. “As many as possible! Let em’ line up” I found myself saying, freshly excited by the bouncers wandering hands.
So here I am, it is 10am and I am still drunk from last night and still dressed for a night of partying. Kayla is due to switch us back in about an hour and all I can think of? Finding another guy to fuck me before I go back to my old body!

Comments

  1. Is it a possibility you could do a possession just wondering

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore this one, read it often the image selection makes it near perfect. It makes me want a go in her shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still reading this one regularly, love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts