Hijacked (Re-imagined)




“Karen you look fine!” Mark said begrudgingly as his wife fussed over her appearance in the bathroom mirror.
“Are you sure babe? I’m just not sure I have quite fixed this look yet. I mean these glasses don’t go with my new fake tits at all. My hair feels a bit flat and lifeless, I just feel like i’m a nerd who is trying too hard! Nothing feels complete.” She grumbled.
“It suits you fine dear!” Mark tried in vain, trying to reassure his wife that everything that he had paid for was enough.
He sighed, it had been like this since he had booked his wife Karen in at the new high end salon that had opened up in town. He had heard about the changes that they could make from one of the senior executives at work, whose wife had been in for a complete makeover on opening day and came out like a new woman. Selfishly Mark had just wanted the bolt on tits and the blonde hair for his loving wife Karen. He paid for her sex drive to be turned up a bit too of course, because what was the point in paying for her upgrades if he didn’t get to enjoy them.
For her part Karen had been on board, she had always been a little self conscious and this was a perfect opportunity to look nice for a change. But on reflection it seemed like the whole process had brought Karen’s old insecurities back to the surface. She had been acting more and more neurotic by the day.
"Just one more trip to the salon babe! I know exactly what I want!”  She said, petulantly stomping her feet.
Mark shook his head apologetically, Karen had been desperate to go back and had been begging him to let her go back, but he just couldn’t bring himself to spend that kind of money again, it had almost cleaned them out the first time around.
Changing tact somewhat, Karen walked up to her husband and seductively pressed herself up against him. “Please babe, I would do anything!” She whispered, biting her bottom lip and running her finger down his chest.
“Sorry babe, we just can’t afford it at the minute! Maybe in a few months when I get my bonus?” Mark said having mustered everything he had to resist her charms “Can’t you just go shopping and get some contacts? It would be so much cheaper!” Mark tried hopefully.
Unfortunately for him that turned out to be the exact wrong thing to say “Whatever!” She said, her innocent puppy dog expression turning sour. She pushed herself away from him and stormed off, grabbing her purse on the way out.
The following day Mark's jaw just about hit the floor as his his wife walked through the door. Dressed in nothing but stockings, heels and what seemed to be a very expensive fur coat Karen was a sight to behold. She seductively ran her beautifully manicured nails through her silky blonde hair, sweeping it across her head, all the while giving her husband a harsh but sultry glare.
“Karen! Oh my God! How did you manage all this? You look amazing!” Mark blurted out, his gaze totally transfixed on his stunningly beautiful wife.
“Well…isn’t it obvious?” She asked coyly “I went back to the salon.”
“What?!? I thought we agreed, we didn’t have the money to spend on another visit right now” he exclaimed, fearing the devastating effect that this would have on their bank account.
“Well actually, it was just you that agreed.” She said, a wry smile spreading across her glossy lips. “But don’t worry about your precious bank account, I managed to find someone else to fund my trip.”
“You got someone else to pay for it? How on earth did you manage that?” Mark asked, not quite sure what kind of answer he would get.
“Well I tried to go shopping to take my mind of what a jerk you were being, but it wasn’t helping. Nothing I tried on seemed to look right and I felt awkward and uncomfortable. I knew that I just needed to go back to the salon to fix my whole look, but when I got there I just broke down in tears, remembering that you were refusing to help me.”
“Honey, I’m so sorry I made you feel that way” Mark tried, before being cut off.
“Well no need to worry, that's when I met Danny! He saw me crying and asked what was bothering me. When I told him all about you not letting me go back to the salon he straight up offered to pay for a full deluxe makeover package and don't you just love the results?” she said, cocking her hip to one side and posing as Mark's eyes lustily roamed her enhanced body.
“That's fantastic babe” Mark said “But why would he just pay for all this for us?”
“Not for us, for me.” She said matter of factly, clearly enjoying this “You see Danny made me an offer, he would pay for my makeover if I agreed to become his trophy wife”
“That's crazy Karen! Why would you agree to that? What about us?” Mark pleaded, realising that she might really be serious.
“Us? Please!” Karen laughed dismissively, clearly enjoying this “ There is no us! That's why I'm here actually, to give you these divorce papers. Danny's lawyers drafted them up this morning.”
With that, she opened up her fur coat to pull out the divorce papers, making sure to tease Mark by giving him a clear view of her perfect breasts as she did so and revelling in the tortured look on his face and the obvious hard on that he was now sporting.
“But….but… don't you feel anything for me? How can you do this?” he asked, heartbroken as she threw the papers down on the coffee table.
“Oh I definitely did feel conflicted at first, but once I had agreed to everything, the salon were so good using their techniques to get rid of all that guilt that I was feeling about leaving you. Now all I feel towards you is contempt.” She said with a wicked smirk. “Now I can see clearly that you can just never measure up. Danny took me out for a really fancy dinner when I was all done at the salon and we spent the night at his penthouse here in the city. After that, any doubts I had were well and truly gone. It's not just that he is so much richer than you, but he is better looking, has a much bigger dick than that pathetic little thing you're hiding down there and he knows how to use it. It feels so good to be with a man that can actually satisfy me, especially after so many years of your pathetic attempts.”
Mark was shell shocked, he couldn't believe what he was hearing. He just stood there in silence staring dumbfounded at his gorgeous soon to be ex-wife. The silence was broken by the sound of a car's horn from outside.

“Well, I gotta go! Danny is taking me to the Bahamas to celebrate our engagement and I just can't wait to get on that private jet and join the mile high club!” Karen said with excitement. “Just make sure you don't wait too long to sign this papers, I would hate t tually, I take that back, I would love it!”

So this is my first attempt at re-writing one of my older stories. This was actually one of my first stories, so it has changed quite a bit from the original, though the same beats are still there. You can find the original at https://amieebeestories.wordpress.com/2013/10/17/hijacked/ 

Let me know what you think and if there are any other stories that you think would do well with a little re-work.

Comments

Popular Posts