In A Moment of Anger

"I can't believe you just did that Donna!"

"I know, but she was going on and on about her fiancé and flashing the ring he just proposed with right in my face. So I had to ask to see what he looked like, curiosity got the better of me. Then when she showed me that picture of my ex, Mark. I just lost it."

"You seemed pretty calm about it at the time!"

"I didn't want to cause a scene in the middle of the salon, we had other customers, so I managed to keep it in. But I couldn't control myself. The brainwashing shampoo was in her hair before I had even realised what I was doing."


"But SHE didn't do anything wrong! It's that arsehole Mark that you're mad at."

"I know, but she hasn't exactly gotten a bad deal of it. I just messed with her taste in men a little. The girl is now only interested in guys with huge cocks or lots of money, she is gonna have a great time. Right after she breaks Marks heart of course."

"Are you sure that's all you did? She definitely didn't walk in here looking like that."

"Well I guess I slutted her up a bit, gave her much more expensive taste and got rid of any reservations she had about cheating... maybe encouraged it a little... I just wanted to made sure she would break his heart and drain his bank account before moving on to bigger and better things... Is that really so bad? Besides can you really tell me she won't look a million times better than the drab bitch that walked in here?"

Don't give me that look! I gave her the enhanced loyalty package as well, so she'll be paying for an appointment every 2 week's without fail which is the whole reason we bought that shampoo in the first place. Plus, I may as well make sure I get all of the gossip as she... embraces... her new lifestyle and seeing as she now trusts me implicitly and values my opinion above all others I owe it to the girl to steer her in the right direction."

"Oh, don't get me wrong she'll go from a solid 6 to a top tier 10. But dayum girl! Remind me never to get on you bad side! Anyway, looks like the timer is almost up, so it's pretty much permanent now anyway. You had better go sort her out."

"You got it boss! Oh and I may have invited her out clubbing with us Friday, timing just lined up nicely so she gets to blow off their monthly date night to come out with us. I can't wait for her to get him all worked up then get mad over nothing and leave him blue balled while she comes out with us an picks up a real man."

"You're actually an evil genius aren't you?"

"You know it!"




Comments

Popular Posts