Unconventional Gift


Oh good! You're finally awake! Just in time for you to drink your coffee and let me tell you all about your Christmas presents before  they arrive.

So... I know this year has been really tough on you, what with finding out Daddy had been cheating on you with his secretary and the whole divorce thing. So I tried to get you something to help show you that there are positives to look forward to, rather than just being upset about everything that's happened.

So... anyway, I found this recipe online for a special elixir that has some amazing properties. It can change anyone who drinks it into a gorgeous 21 year old for a day or so.

I know! I didn't believe it either, but I whipped up a batch last week to try it out and it really works! It makes you feel sooooo good as well! I couldn't believe how good I looked! 

Mmmmh, good coffee isn't it? I guess by now the elixir I added should be starting to take effect. 

No, no, no... there's no need to worry about it. Don't fight it, Embrace it! I can already see your wrinkles disappearing, you are going to be an absolute knockout, I can tell!

It's already in your system and there's no antidote! You've finished the whole mug, so the changes are inevitable now. You may as well enjoy them!

I've planned the perfect present for you as well.  A couple of super hot guys I met at the gym are on their way round here to help you break in your new body. I can't wait to get fucked by Darrell again, he literally has the biggest dick I have ever seen! You're gonna love it!

My boyfriend? Hah! No, he has no idea! For some reason cheating on that loser made getting ploughed by Darrell's huge black cock last week so much more enjoyable. I've been so getting so worked up just thinking about doing it again!

I know! The elixir has made me such a wicked little bitch! I love it!!! I can tell from the look on your face that it's turning you on, making you so wet, knowing what a naughty slut your daughter has become. I can see you, reaching for your pussy, go on... start to rub it... make yourself cum... it will only make the change come faster and stronger

Yes! That's it! Give in! Change and become my slutty sister! I can't wait to see what naughty fun we can get up to together!

I read somewhere that an overdose of Elixir makes this change permanent... how about we make that my Christmas present...










Comments

  1. Time for slutty sisters to hit the town and paint it RED!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts