Do you wish to proceed?

I used to be a normal, boring housewife until i found this weird program on my computer. It seemed like one of those makeover programs that show you what you would look like if you were blonde or something.
I thought it looked like a little bit of fun, at least it would distract me from all the chores I had to do around the house. The first thing I did was make myself bald for a joke. But as I pressed apply, I felt a cool breeze on the back of my neck. Reaching up to untie my hair, I found it wasn’t there. I let out a shriek, before realising what had happened. Changing the image back to normal, my mind raced at the possibilities.
I spent ages changing my hairstyle and clothes. When I found the body morphing features I made sure I had some curves to fill out the all the dresses I was wearing. As fun as it was playing make believe I was about to turn it off and get back to the chores when I found the preset functions. 
It was just a weird list of crazy stereotypes. Valley girl, Goth, Nerd and a multitude of others. I figured I would have a little fun and try one out as I did the housework. Picking something a little daring I went for the white trash option. It had always fascinated me what it was like to dress like that, all fake and slutty. It was kind of thrilling to think about spending the afternoon strutting round the house as a white trash slut.
As I clicked apply a warning flashed up. ‘Using preset themes can cause significant changes to reality. Do you wish to proceed?’ I figured it was just because it changed multiple things at once, so I clicked proceed. 
All of a sudden I started to feel light headed and the room began to spin. When it stopped I got up to look at myself in the mirror, finding myself unbalanced on the outrageously tacky high heels I was wearing, I stumbled to the bathroom. Even though the house had changed and appeared a lot smaller and much more untidy, I still knew instinctively where the bathroom was. As saw my reflection in the mirror, i just stopped in shock. 
I looked nothing like me, I had a deep tan, thickly applied makeup and was wearing lots of tacky jewellery. But despite it all I loved it! I just stood there admiring my new look. I knew it was all slutty and nothing at all like anything I would usually wear. I should have hated it but it just made me feel so good. 
I thought about changing everything back, but I was quickly becoming enamoured by this new life. I just looked so hot, I knew I could have any man I wanted. I figured I would head to the bar down the street and get myself a good hard fucking. The thought entered my brain as if it were perfectly normal. I even seemed to remember being fucked multiple times in the bathroom of that place. A smile spread across my face as the memories of this life flooded into my brain.
As I walked towards the door, I noticed I had no trouble walking in my sexy heels. I had developed a sexy strut, that really showed of my ass in the tight booty shorts I was wearing. As I walked out the door of the trailer, I lit up a cigarette like I had been doing it all my life.Taking a deep drag, I strutted down the street knowing I was never going back. Though I could still use that computer to give myself some bigger tits. 

Comments

Popular Posts