Big Spender

This was exactly the reason I hadn’t told my wife Kimberly about my big lottery win until the money was safely in the bank. I knew she would go slightly crazy with it, I know it was an all time record win but I knew what she was like. 
I know it sounds mental having that much money and not wanting to spend it, but it was my frugal nature coming through. I had always been raised to save for a rainy day and to be careful with money. That is why i hid most of it away in personal bank accounts, and only gave her a million dollars in her checking account as a surprise. 
I knew she would spend a lot, but this was a different league. She had told me she was going to a new up market salon for a celebratory pampering session. But when the brand new flashy sports car turned up on the drive I barely recognised the girl inside, She was a far cry from my darling Kimberly. 
As she seductively slid out of the car and over to me at the door, she pressed herself close to me, the air thick with intoxicating perfume. Leaning in towards my ear she uttered in a breathy voice. “Honey bear, I burned through that money you put in the bank for me on this little makeover, but I could use a little more for clothes. I would do anything…” she uttered whist tracing her freshly manicured nails over the very defined bulge in my pants.
Lost for words I just stammered “yes, dear" 
I knew then and there I had unleashed a monster.

Comments

Popular Posts