Brandon's Girl


 It's only a week babe, but it is the best option, Brandon is messing with you. He just wants to me to wear his stupid choker so that people think he stole me away from you. I know it's humiliating, but when he stops bullying you it will all be worth it.



I know its hard babe, but he doesn't want us to be seen together. He is right though, no-one will believe we have broken up if we still hang around together. Besides it's only this week. Look, I gotta go, Brandon is taking me to some party tonight and I have to get ready. Later!


Of course I have been dressing differently! I have to make it look convincing. It would be weird if his girl looked like a complete dork. Besides, I look good don't I? God! Stop whining! It will all be over soon. Now feel free to watch me leave *Winks*


Urgh, What do you want loser? As if I would text you to meet up? *Slap* What is it you don't get dipshit? We are FINISHED! I'm with Brandon now and he is more man than you will ever be! Now fuck off and don't EVER call me again! *Giggles* Are you crying? You're pathetic!




Oh, it's you. I know the week was up three days ago, but I actually love being Brandon's girl. I just can't say no to that huge cock of his. So we made a new deal... I get to be his girl all the time and he gets to carry on bullying you. *Giggles* Now run off and cry bitch boy!


Comments

  1. I love this SO much. Seeing her become Brandon's girl and embrace being a bitch is so hot. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts